Monday, June 21, 2010
















































Title: River Pano
Camera: Sony DSC-W330
Date: 3 July 2010 3:16 p.m.
Location: Warm River, ID
Aperture: f/8
Shutter Speed:1/100 sec
Additional Info: Unedited

I wanted to add this so that I could put it in my photobook, with the right dimensions and everything. I thought it would be pretty cool to include a pano as a fine art template.


Title: White Flowers
Camera: Canon PowerShot SD1200 IS
Date: 18 June 2010 9:49 p.m.
Location: Warm River, ID
Aperture: f/3.5
Shutter Speed: 1/80 sec
Additional Info: Unedited

Title: Light to Dark
Camera: Sony DSC-W330
Date: 19 June 2010 4:19 p.m.
Location: Archer, ID
Aperture: f/8
Shutter Speed: 1/800 sec
Additional Info: Unedited

To set these up I want really good bokeh on the flowers so I got up really close and focus in on the flowers. For the landscape I wanted everything in focus so I did multi focus with a multi exposure. I liked how you can see how dark the clouds are then its light on the other side of the photo.

5 comments:

Laura Rovig said...

I love that you put two images in the template... very interesting! I also love the font you used on the bottom, it is very clean and professional looking! Great image of the sky, nothing looks blown out!

Kris Fryer said...

Great job on your template! I really like the photos that you used. I did the two photos in one template as well. I like your signature. Keep it up!

Rognon Photographers said...

Great job on your template. I think that the two photo work well together in the template and it adds to the overall image.

Jamie Williams said...

This turned out really great. The different pictures match really well and having two is more interesting. I like it a lot!

Katie said...

oooh pretty! Your two pictures go really well together, and the colors look really great! Also your template looks really nice. I like the color you chose, and that you had enough patience to get your signature to work! :)

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2010 Digital Imaging-Kristen Newby.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.