Tuesday, June 15, 2010

















































































Title: Matches
Camera: Sony DSC- W330
Date: 15 June 2010 12:20 p.m.
Location: Rexburg, ID
Aperture: f/2.7
Shutter Speed: 2.0 sec
Additional Info: Levels altered, Curves changed and masked out the original red in the one streak, and cropped.

Title: Sunset
Camera: Sony DSC- W330
Date: 21 May 2010 8:51 p.m.
Location: Somewhere off I-15 in Idaho
Aperture: f/4.5
Shutter Speed: 1/80 sec
Additional Info: Unedited

Title: Red Rollercoaster
Camera: Sony DSC- W330
Date: 15 June 2010 12:21 p.m.
Location: Rexburg, ID
Aperture: f/2.7
Shutter Speed: 2.0 sec
Additional Info: Edited in Camera Raw, Saturation and other colors were changed for a more vibrant color.

Title: Glowing Heart
Camera: Sony DSC- W330
Date: 15 June 2010 12:03 p.m.
Location: Rexburg, ID
Aperture: f/2.7
Shutter Speed: 2.0 sec
Additional Info: Levels altered

This assignment crept up on me, everyday, I thought about it but things kept on coming up so I procrastinated. Everything but the sunset was taken in my bathroom. The first and third photos were shish kabob sticks that I lit up with matches. The first one I moved the camera around while the third one I had Jess "paint" circles with them. The last picture was two lights that you punch to turn on, and again I had Jess "paint" a heart while I tried to get a different angle on it. The sunset was from when we went to Bannack, it probably does not relate to light, but I thought it looked good in this category.

5 comments:

Amber said...

Your night and light ones were really great too! I really like the last one so much. It just looks so simple and yet really intriguing! I love those kind of photos. The colors in all of your light photos are really vibrant and beautiful though! Nice job!

Justin said...

I like the rollercoaster one. The circles create a lot of unity and it doesn't look accidental

Jamie Williams said...

I agree with Justin, the circles look really good. I also think the heart looks neat! The sunset picture turned out great too!

Jeralyn said...

The heart one is my favorite. They came out so clear ans dominant and I like how the whole thing isn't showing, but you can still make the connection.

Lee Bartelme said...

I agree with Jeralyn, the heart one is really cool. I don't think it looks so much like a heart, but it looks really cool.

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2010 Digital Imaging-Kristen Newby.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.